Are you ready for Paso Robles Harvest Wine Weekend? This is one of our favorite wine events and one not to be missed. What makes this festival so special? Well, we love the weekend because it isn’t a centralized event; each winery has it’s own list of activities and events. You’ll need to do a little research to discover where you want to go and what you want to do, but we have a short-cut for doing so. Here’s our recipe to planning a fabulous, fun and hassle-free harvest weekend:
- Select the wineries that you are most interested in visiting during the weekend;
- Check out their “Paso Robles Harvest Wine Weekend” list of activities and events on www.pasowine.com;
- Keep notes of what’s happening Fri./Sat./Sun. so that you can get in visits to all your wineries and enjoy your preferred activities;
- Calendar your activities and book your events with the wineries as required.
- Call El Colibri Hotel and Spa and book your room asap – as a plus, they are most happy to serve as your concierge and book your events for you! That’s a double-win!
Have a great Paso Robles Harvest Weekend and come to enjoy the fabulous wines of our region.