Services & Amenities
A Top Choice Among Cambria Luxury Hotels
It's our personalized service and resort-like amenities that will keep you coming back, again and again.
Compared to other hotels near Moonstone Beach, El Colibri offers a true wellness retreat with our soothing day spa known as The Nest, where you can let your worries melt away with one of our soothing massage treatments. Deep tissue, Swedish, Warm Stone, or Aromatherapy - you name it, we have it. Our boutique hotel in Cambria, California is also home to Nectar Wine Bar, luxury guest rooms & suites with a fireplace in every room, and a Jacuzzi that's ideal to visit at night - under the sparkling stars of Moonstone Beach.
Among boutique hotels in Cambria, our top priority at El Colibri is personalized service: whether you're seeking a delicious seafood restaurant or information on area attractions, we are ready to help you have your best stay in Cambria. And however you choose to spend your time with us, you’re sure to discover a higher standard of comfort, convenience, and service at one of the best hotels in Cambria - El Colibri Hotel & Spa.
Hotel Amenities & Services by El Colibri Hotel & Spa:
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary underground guest parking, including a Tesla charging station
- Breakfast available for purchase in our Bistro from 7 AM - 10 AM, including steel cut oatmeal, warm egg sandwiches on Ciabatta bread, fresh fruit cups, assorted muffins, and delicious smoothies
- All guest rooms and suites include a gas fireplace, air conditioning, mini refrigerator, an HDTV with 250 channels, plush bathrobes, and upgraded stone bathrooms with La Bottega bath amenities
- On-site wine tasting room and tapas bar, Nectar Wine Bar open from 3 PM - 10 PM
- On-site day spa known as The Nest Spa, offering 2 private treatment rooms, an outdoor Jacuzzi, 2 steam rooms and separate bathrooms, showers & locker rooms. Opens at 7 AM.
- Stylish meeting space for parties of up to 50 guests
- Moonstone Beach Drive location, where guests can enjoy a short walk to Moonstone Beach and the boardwalk